ProQuest Ebook Central
Alternate Titles: eBrary, EBL, eBook Library
Connect to Resource
Multidisciplinary ebook platform providing access to thousands of titles.
Printing and saving pages as a PDF:
- If you have a Campus Wide Login (CWL), sign and use the Chapter Download button to create a PDF to print or save. Note: typical print allowance for most titles is 40% of the book.
- If you do not have a Campus Wide Login (CWL), use the Chapter Download button and click Continue as Guest. Note: typical print allowance for most titles is 30% of the book.
- For details, please see: http://proquest.libguides.com/ebookcentral/chapterdownload
Need additional help using this resource? Contact this resource's subject librarian.
Access open only to UBC students, faculty, staff and on-site Library users (other restrictions may apply)
Research or Private Study? Yes
Learning Management System? Yes
Text and Data Mining? No
Alumni Access? No
Tell me more »
Downloading a book to read offline:
- Sign on with your Campus Wide Login (CWL) and click the Full Download button.
- You will need Adobe Digital Editions for laptops or desktops, or Bluefire Reader for IOS and Android devices.
- Books can be "borrowed" for a limited time period and will expire automatically.
- Note: Not all ebooks can be fully downloaded. Instead use the Chapter Download button to create a PDF of select pages.
- For details, please see: http://proquest.libguides.com/ebookcentral/download