Alternate Titles: Formerly Natural Standard and Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database
Natural Medicines "is an international research collaboration that aggregates and synthesizes data on complementary and alternative therapies. Using a comprehensive methodology and reproducible grading scales, information is created that is evidence-based, consensus-based, and peer-reviewed, tapping into the collective expertise of a multidisciplinary Editorial Board."
Need additional help using this resource? Contact this resource's subject librarian.
Access open only to UBC students, faculty, staff and on-site Library users (other restrictions may apply)
Medicine; Nursing; Pharmaceutical Sciences; Pharmacology and Therapeutics
To access mobile app:
1. log in to Natural Medicines with CWL
2. click CE/CME Center near top of screen
3. click 4th link down - "Create a CE ID# if you do not already have a CE ID#"
4. fill in the form - note SIN is not required, you may enter any 4 numbers
5. download app from iTunes or Google Play Store
6. log in to app with CE ID# - no password required